The BEBE Range is designed to be both fun and interactive for baby while learning.The Build the Rings set is intended for babies and toddlers between the ages of 6 months and 25 months.
What activities are there to do in this set?
- Try to get all the rings into the animal pole
- Look at the blocks and sort those out with the matching shape
- Insert the shape blocks through the matching shape board.
What is learnt while doing these activities?
- Muscle development and improvement of thinking process
- Assembling and disassembling blocks develops children’s muscle and improves their thinking process
- Hand / Eye Coordination
- Playing with rings breeds precise coordination of eyes and hands. Moreover, it helps children to understand shapes, sizes and colour
- Problem solving skills
- Playing with the shape board develops kid’s memory and problem solving skills. This play develops concentration within the child.
Age : 3 Months
Pieces : 38
Oxford Blocks are made in Korea and are well known for their quality and craftsmanship!